Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Still Waiting!

Hello!  I haven't been blogging as much lately because I usually cannot stand to sit in front of my lap top after a long day at work...in front of a computer, lol.  But I wanted to give everyone a quick update!  My usual Tuesday check up produced the usual results...Bean is not ready!  I am still not dilating, and my cervix is still closed.  I am ok with that for now, but I am getting nervous that he is going to go past his due date.  And that I do not want!  I will try to be as patient as I can be, but its getting harder to get around with this big belly!  This will be my last week at work though, and I also do not want to waste too much of my leave time waiting around.  I wanted to work till the very end, but its getting way too hard.  I am exhausted all the time, and stressing over my work load.  That is not the way I want to bring Bean into the world!  So maybe once I go on leave, I can concentrate on Bean a little more, and get some walking in.  And hopefully a few naps in between!

Countdown to Sprouting Bean....7 days!  (Hopefully, lol)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be comfy on the inside or this is a clue into Bean's personality. Love it! Good to hear that you're going on work leave and focusing on him. That's possibly what he's been waiting for. Good look and enjoy your resting time.

    ReplyDelete