Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another diet change...

The Bean and I had a Dr's appointment yesterday...another monthly check up.  Unfortunately, the Dr was not pleased with me.  Bean is doing good, but I guess Ive been enjoying my non-vegetarian ways a little too much and packed on a few pounds.  Im not sure what I expected, since it had been 4 years since I had all this good food.  Plus, being able to eat whatever you want, requires no planning.  Which also means getting to eat ANYWHERE I want.  I thought I was finally free of having to plan my meals ahead of time, or being forced to choose from only a few restaurants...ugh, think again.  Im back to having to plan my meals, although I am still going to enjoy my fleshy friends for a while longer.  I just wish that healthy foods tasted as good as the bad foods.  I believe Bean wishes the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment