Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Shopping and Diet Changes

Two things that are stressing me out...trying to figure out what the baby (Bean) is going to need, and what to eat next.  Im happy that I dont have to buy everything just yet, and hoping that all my friends and family that I love sooooo much will help me out in this area.  Being single and having a baby is stressful enough, I really dont want to stress about money too (even though I probably will anyway).  Also, since going from a vegetarian, to eating what I want, meat included, I feel restricted again now that the Dr has told me I need to watch what I eat.  I will do it for Bean, but that doesnt mean I will be happy about it!  In fact, I just read that Natalie Portman went from a Vegan to Vegetarian during her current pregnancy.  Pregnancy cravings are crazy people!  There is nothing like it.  So now I dont feel so bad.  Even though she's not eating meat, she is eating animal products again.  And who knows, maybe she'll move onto meat in the next couple months!

For now, while I eat my salad...I will continue to dream about this...mmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. This is the new fetish for the once Vegetarian...shocking, but I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete