Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Bean!

Hope everyone has their Easter plans set with family and friends.  I know this is not technically Beans first Easter, but it kind of is, lol.  We have plans with my mom, my brother and his wife and his in laws today.  It is my nephews first Easter (Beans cousin) so that should be fun.  Even though he's only 4 months old, and he probably has no idea whats going on...lol.  But spending time with family is always good. Im just hoping there will be some sweets I can enjoy. :)

Yesterday, my sister in law and her husband, and my niece and nephews, came over to help me put together Beans dresser together.  It was soooo nice to see them....I miss them all the time.  The dresser had a few small issues, but otherwise, it looks great!  I cant wait till everything is done in his room so he can have a little space of his own.

Happy Easter!!


Me, and Bean, after a big Easter dinner...I would have smiled but my mother gave me no warning, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment