Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A great day for Bean and I

Today I had a doctors appointment.  Its only been 2 weeks since my last one, but the Dr was concerned about me gaining weight too fast.  The appointment went great though!  I only gained 2 lbs, which I seriously thought would have been 5 or 6.  I also got the results of my glucose test, and it was normal.  The highlight of the appointment was hearing Bean's heart beat again....as always, it was like hearing the most beautiful music in the world. <3

Another great thing...I decided on a name for Bean.  Although I love calling him Bean and wouldn't mind doing it forever, I don't think it would look good on a resume, or his wedding invitations lol.  I also decided on his nursery theme and my brother was nice enough to buy me the set.  I cant wait to get his room set up!

So all in all...it was great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment