Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Bean is getting so Big!

I was looking at my ultrasound pictures the other day, and was amazed at how big and how developed Bean is now.  I saw the very first ultrasound, and immediately started tearing up.  He was my itty bitty Bean back then...so small...so fragile....and so...Bean like, lol.  Thats where his nickname came from...he looked like a little Bean.  

I had a check up yesterday, along with another ultrasound.  I am 30 weeks now, and everything looks good so far.  Bean was VERY active during the ultrasound, and just like the last time, the tech had a hard time getting what she needed because he wouldn't stay still, lol.  She did mention, however, that he is a bit on the big side.  So it looks like I may have a chunky Bean.  I guess we'll see...either way, I can't wait to meet him and finally hold him in my arms. <3 <3 <3

Here are some of my ultrasound pictures...


At 12 weeks...lookin like a Bean <3


At 19 weeks...sucking his thumb <3 <3

At 30 weeks...lookin like a chunky Bean <3 <3 <3


When I think about my Bean, my heart just swells up and I start to cry.  I've heard of the love of a child being so enormous your heart cant take it.  I now see what people mean, and he isn't even here yet!  I can only IMAGINE what he will be like, or how he'll look...either way, he has my whole heart now. 





6 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Scilla!! I'm so glad you've found the TRUE Love that you've been looking for. You were looking for an unconditional Love in a man and this is what God has sent you! The unconditional Love of a man who will soon be your son. He will Love you NO MATTER WHAT!! As we (the girls) have said time & time again....HE may not be there when you call, but HE is always on time!! I'm so glad that your heart is no longer heavy and that you've found your happiness! Congratulations friend & I love you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much for being there for me Luci. You've been a great friend through everything!! I cant wait to start this next chapter in my life, and to have you girls a part of it...I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what Luci said...lol you girls have me teary eyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the little one! It is an amazing ride. Thanks for the sweet comment on my SITS day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scilla you make my eyes well up with tears with your posts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete