Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My friends looove to make me do stuff...lol

My friends have been bugging me to take pics of me and my baby belly, but I've been putting it off.  Well, they love to make me do stuff, lol....especially when they think I'm just being hard headed (which is often).  Here are a few pics that we took after work one day.  It was windy so my hair had to stay in a pony tail, and it was HOT!!  If you zoom in, you may see the beads of sweat rolling down my face, lol.  Thanks to my photographers, Katie Mac and Fitz!
Loving my Bean



5 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I love it! You and Bean and look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, Bean aka Leonidas (yeah I haven't forgotten my original name) is already photogenic!! These pics are adorable Scilla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you know that first pic is my fav.....A Mothers Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies...These pics are starting to grow on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Priscilla!!! Hey, I thought we were FB friends? Thanks for following! A new entry is up! Check it out! Tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete