Monday, June 20, 2011

This past Saturday was my baby shower, and it was BEAUTIFUL!!  First, I want to thank my best friend Nikki and my Mom for putting it together...they did a great job!

I'm still in shock actually...I remember stopping at one point and looking around at everyone that was there and thinking...this is MY baby shower...this is for me and MY baby!  They came for US!  I gave up hope so long ago, thinking that I'd never have a baby...that I'd never be the one having the baby shower.  I think that's part of the reason I was so worried about who would actually show up.  It just seemed so unreal.  But, most of my friends and family were there...almost everyone that I love.  Anyway, it was great....Bean got a lot of gifts!!

Everyone that was there helped make this day so special...I'm feeling very loved!  Here are a few pictures from the shower...



My BEAUTIFUL Noah's Ark cake!  It tasted just as good as it looked too!

Me with my cake...still in awe of it!

A lion riding a diaper motorcycle, lol.   So cute, and different from the usual diaper cake.

All of Bean's gifts...we're off to a great start!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That looked lovely! What a cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cari...it really was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good time Scilla...you looked really happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cake looks AMAZING!!!! And I didn't realize before I had one, how much baby showers really do help out. I'm glad you had a great one- it takes a load off.

    ReplyDelete