Friday, July 1, 2011

Just a quick update

It seems like I haven't posted in forever, so I just wanted to post a quick update.  Unfortunately, I've been sick for the past week.  It started out as just a dry cough.  Then it turned into a full on cough...then more allergies to add to it.  I went to the Dr Monday, and they said they couldn't give me anything because there was no infection.  So, I went into work Tuesday thinking I was fine....well, I got worse.  Now, I've been home most of the week, and its gotten to the point where it is an infection.  I'm on antibiotics now,and I'm hoping that any little fever I get here and there doesn't get too high.  I made it through almost my whole pregnancy not taking any medication...I never even took aspirin for any of my headaches or pain.  And now I'm on antibiotics....oh well.  It's better that I don't let this get out of hand...I'm already worried about what Bean is going through in there, I don't want to put him at risk if I get a fever.

Other than that, I had my work baby shower last Friday, and that went great.  Not many people showed up, but this was the day I really started feeling sick, so it was probably better.  I do better with small groups anyway.  I haven't done much else while at home.  I keep thinking about all the stuff I need to do, but since I don't feel good, I just lay around taking occasional naps.

Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend.  I wont get to celebrate much, but maybe someone can eat some BBQ for me.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better my friend and have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad for this update I was getting a bit worried...get well and don't rush it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie Mac & Fitz...I am feeling better, I think those antibiotics are working. I may actually leave my house today! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete