Saturday, May 7, 2011

No luck...

Bean and I went to Party City to see if we could find some cute baby shower decorations.  Unfortunately, they are not very well stocked.   I mean, they have some cute stuff, but its the same stuff I've see over and over again.  Bleh!!  Maybe we'll have better luck at Arne's next weekend.

On the plus side...I did find some cute mother's day cards for my mom and my sister in law.  This is my sister in law's first official mothers day, so I wanted to find her a cute card.  As for my mom...I found a cute card that will be mainly from Bean to his Grandma. We also had chili dogs for lunch, which was great!! Until, now, that I feel my hands swelling up a bit.  Is it the sodium in the food, or the heat from outside??  I don't know, but I think I will blame it on the heat for now.  And for an extra treat...blue bell cookies and cream ice cream!!  For those of you that don't know, I am lactose intolerant...but pregnancy cravings cannot be shut down like regular cravings.  So...this should be interesting...lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new look to the blog. Glad you were able to find some cute cards. You're making me hungry with this ice cream picture! LOL

    ReplyDelete