Saturday, May 7, 2011

Worrying is kinda my thing...

I try not to worry...I try to let things go, and just hope for the best.  But sometimes that doesn't work.  I know that worrying and stress aren't good for Bean.  In fact, all my worrying makes me worry about what I'm doing to him in there!  Anyway, I know that once I have him...once he's in my arms and I'm in charge of his little life, the worrying is going to really take off.  So, to any parents out there who were worriers before they had children, how do you manage to keep your sanity through parenthood?  Does it get any easier over the years, or will there always be something to worry about??  I always thought that I'd have my husband there to help keep me sane...to keep me from driving our kids crazy, lol.  Oh well...guess I need to figure this out on my own.

I think instead of sitting here worrying, I'm going to take Bean for a drive...grandma is working, so we'll have some time alone. :)

2 comments:

  1. After I read this, I went to my yahoo home page, and saw this, lol...crazy how things happen!

    http://shine.yahoo.com/event/mothersday/note-to-parents-stop-trying-so-hard-2479952/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress will stress BEAN. We want BEAN to live a stressFREE life for as long as he can!
    And you are never alone. You have us in the BLOG world to keep you sane!
    I am starting to believe that we all need each other more so today than anything! (yeah I know we are strangers and such) however a little support can go a long way when you feel like you are alone!
    Phew I am married and some days I feel alone!
    Think good thoughts and watch it manifest.
    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete